You were created for...
2018 Women of Kairos Conference!
OCTOBER 13, 2018
9AM - 5PM
The 3rd Annual Women of Kairos will be held in Atlanta, Georgia on October 13, 2018. It will be located at the Atlanta Tech Village in Buckhead Atlanta.
The conference will be packed with worship, speakers and great session! Don't miss it!
2018 CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
Founder 610 Project
Melissa founded her own non-profit organization, The 610 Project, which works to break the cycle of poverty in Haiti through education and sustainable community development.
Founder Moisture Love
Jeannell launched Moisture Love previously Coco Curls launched Atlanta in 2008. The brand is a platform that empowers women to confidently embrace their beauty, starting with building a loving relationship with their hair.
Founder Bible Belles
SVP Business Development
Natalie Born believes her purpose is to help others remove the lid off of their life and realize their true potential. As a strong proponent of women she desires to see them walk in their destiny. Natalie serves as the Senior Vice President of Business Development at Client Command.
Founder Worth the Wait
Dr. Lindsay Marsh Warren, founded In Worth The Wait Revolution (WTWR), an abstinence movement that is the counter-culture to the "sexploitation" of our day.
She released various books including, The Best Sex of My Life: A Guide To Purity, and The Best Sex of My Life: Confessions of A Sexual Purity Revolution,
- Are children allowed
- Childcare service will not be provided so we recommend making personal childcare arrangements
- What should I bring?
- Just your ticket (electronic or printed ticket)
- Does my ticket fee include lunch or snacks?
- Regular admission does not include lunch however the VIP level tickets come with a lunch session with the speakers.
- I purchased a ticket but now I'm unable to make the conference, what can I do?
- Sorry but these tickets are nonrefundable
- Is there an age requirement for female attendees?
- Ages 13 and above
- Will there be items at the conference I can purchase?
- Yes there will be vendor booths available for you to purchase items from the speakers and Women of Kairos swag
We would love for you to join!
- Available in the Atlanta Tech Village parking garage for $1/hour.
- From GA 400:Take exit 2 (Lenox Rd), make left on at first light, Tower Place Dr (between On the Border and Wells Fargo). Make immediate right behind Wells Fargo Bank, continue straight and you'll see the Atlanta Tech Village parking garage on the right. Go to the 1st floor, and enter building through glass double doors.
- With Marta: Take the Red Line to the Buckhead MARTA Station. Use pedestrian bridge that crosses GA 400 and walk west, towards Old Navy/DSW/Tower Place. Turn right on Tower Place Dr., and walk towards Buckhead Church. Enter the Village from the back entrance of the parking deck. Enter the building via the parking deck and walk in at the 1st floor doors (glass double doors).