You were created for...
2018 Women of Kairos Conference!
OCTOBER 13, 2018
9AM - 5PM
Have you ever wondered why you were put here on earth? Have you questioned what you were created for? Do you ever think about why you are alive in this time? This year's conference will tackle those questions and many more.
Who is this conference for?
2018 CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
CONFERENCE COUNTDOWN CLOCK
What should I expect?
- Are children allowed
- Childcare service will not be provided so we recommend making personal childcare arrangements
- What should I bring?
- Just your ticket (electronic or printed ticket)
- Does my ticket fee include lunch or snacks?
- Regular admission does not include lunch however the VIP level tickets come with a lunch session with the speakers.
- I purchased a ticket but now I'm unable to make the conference, what can I do?
- Sorry but these tickets are nonrefundable
- Is there an age requirement for female attendees?
- Ages 13 and above
- Will there be items at the conference I can purchase?
- Yes there will be vendor booths available for you to purchase items from the speakers and Women of Kairos swag
See at the 2018 Conference!
- Available in the Atlanta Tech Village parking garage for $1/hour.
- From GA 400:Take exit 2 (Lenox Rd), make left on at first light, Tower Place Dr (between On the Border and Wells Fargo). Make immediate right behind Wells Fargo Bank, continue straight and you'll see the Atlanta Tech Village parking garage on the right. Go to the 1st floor, and enter building through glass double doors.
- With Marta: Take the Red Line to the Buckhead MARTA Station. Use pedestrian bridge that crosses GA 400 and walk west, towards Old Navy/DSW/Tower Place. Turn right on Tower Place Dr., and walk towards Buckhead Church. Enter the Village from the back entrance of the parking deck. Enter the building via the parking deck and walk in at the 1st floor doors (glass double doors).